Halloween is a great time of year to use your Toby Wagon. Whether picking pumpkins or trick or treating your wagon is essential for hauling the little ones and their goodies around on the night. Here is our list of 5 things to do before the big day.
1. Pendennis Castle in Cornwall - Join them for an eerie evening tour for an after-hours journey back into the castle’s wicked past on 26th and 27th Oct. Families are 5.30 and 6.30.
2. Legoland - Who know Legoland was spooky but they get into the Halloween spirit with their Brick or Treat event. With many fun spooktacular activities plus over 55 rides, live shows and attractions, the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is an awesome day out for all the family.
3. Longleat Castle - Make this a haunted Halloween one you’ll never forget and book onto one of their spooky Ghost Tours. A ghoulish guide will take you through unseen cellars, eerie attics and dark corridors, all whilst sharing haunting tales of Longleat's legendary past. Join them if you dare.
4. Alton Towers - With spooks, frights and thrills for everyone! On selected dates in October, the Theme Park becomes home to Halloween, remaining open until 9pm so you can enjoy your favourite rides in the dark plus loads of extra entertainment. For spooky young visitors, there are live shows and their famous freaky four to meet, whilst older families will enjoy their House of Monsters maze and Freak Show scare zone.
5. Manchester City Centre - Featuring: a trick or treat trail, momentous monster and haunted maze. Pumpkin patches, family films, spooky stage acts and a goth catwalk show. Follow the Day of the Dead-style parade and take part in The Big Dress Up - strut your gory stuff to win scarily good prizes. Across the city find Halloween displays, party nights, events and offers from Manchester’s biggest, baddest, names in shopping, food, drink and entertainment.
Halloween is a traditional pagan festival but it's gained huge popularity in the US and spreading closer to home taking hold Worldwide and our wagons are becoming an essential part of family outings.
Check our next blog with great ideas for dressing up your Toby Wagon